-
February 15th, 2001, 11:57 AM
#1
Inactive Member
As general info (amazing as it might seem):
There's a new S8 book coming out. It's entitled, The Super 8 Guide: Traditional and Emerging Media for the Small Gauge Filmmaker. The publication is scheduled for May 2001. Cost is $29.95 USD.
I've preordered from Amazon.
/Pat
-
February 15th, 2001, 06:48 PM
#2
HB Forum Moderator
The Super 8 Guide : Traditional and Emerging Media for the Small-Gauge Filmmaker
by Giles Musitano
Our Price: $29.95
This item will be published in May 2001. You may order it now and we will ship it to you when it arrives.
Category: Nonfiction, Entertainment
Paperback - 224 pages 3 edition (May 2001)
Focal Press; ISBN: 0240515943
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 966,141
Write the first review of this book. Earn a chance to win a $50 gift certificate.
Anybody know who Giles is?
-
February 16th, 2001, 12:28 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Alex,
I posted your question on Andreas' Shooting 8mm forum, & this was his reply (2/15/01):
"Giles is an independant British filmmaker specializing in super8. He also runs severeal workshops for London filmgroups. If anyone wants his phonenumber, I can get it for you. I have got a copy of his previous book, The Blue Corners of Super8 filmmaking, and it is just great!"
So it has promise.
/Pat
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks